Cert renew

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Cert renew

L1 Bithead

I imported the new Cert to Palo . how do I Update the Global protect and SSL/TLS Service profile? Old cert expiring tomorrow.

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

L5 Sessionator

Device tab, scroll down to certificates submenu, SSL/TLS service profile. Add the new cert to the profile you use for GP. 

Help the community! Add tags and mark solutions please.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

L5 Sessionator

Device tab, scroll down to certificates submenu, SSL/TLS service profile. Add the new cert to the profile you use for GP. 

Thanks ,

There is already One Cert(old - about to expire ) SSL/TLS service profile . Shall i created new profile and remove the old profile in SSL/TLS service profile ?

You could create a new one. That would allow you to click the dropdown arrow to the right of the old one, and global find every reference of it to replace it. Or you could add the new cert to that profile that is in use. Either will work!

• 1 accepted solution
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!