Certification badges from Credly?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Certification badges from Credly?

L3 Networker

Hello everybody,

perhaps this is a silly question, but... This morning I received a bunch of emails from "admin@credly.com" saying that I've earned some badges from Palo Alto Networks. Inside the messages I can find links to "accept" my PCNSE, PCNSA, PSE, etc. badges. The strange thing here is that I got my PCNSE and PCNSA certifications early last year, and the PSEs just a few days ago, but I received these "badges" all together today.

Does anybody know if Palo Alto Networks really relies on Credly to distribute certification badges? I've never heard of Credly before.

Thank you!

1 REPLY 1

L2 Linker

1.Palo Alto Networks really relies on Credly to distribute certification badges?: I got PCNSE badge thru credly couple of months ago.

2. Hover on the link in your email, it will reveal the real url behind the link.

3. Copy and paste on google search to see whether someone has a negative review about it.

4. ...

Simplicity is the friend of Security, whilst complexity is the Enemy. (Bruce Schneier) PCNSE,CCSA, SEC-Plus, CCNA Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!