Check GlobalProtect VPN users with PowerShell GUI

L2 Linker

Re: Check GlobalProtect VPN users with PowerShell GUI

I seem to be able to a query with just the "Operational Request" API right (Device > Admin Roles > <custom role> > "XML API" tab). I can't guarantee that more permissions will not be needed.

Highlighted
L1 Bithead

Able to get it up and running thank you.

I noticed that the tool will only query a specific day - is it possible to select a date and see all users connected from that date until now?

Example: enter the date 2/1/18 and see all users that connected to GP from then until now with date/time stamps associated? Similar to what you see when you view the Monitor logs on the firewall, but jsut with the username and timestamp?

Highlighted
L2 Linker

Try using the "all time" option, and save the results which will create a spreadsheet that you can filter by connection date. I use that myself for reporting on VPN users.

I might be able to add that feature in if I get some free cycles.

Highlighted
L1 Bithead

Thats odd - I dont have an All Time option similar to your original screenshot

11.PNG

Highlighted
L2 Linker

I had added that feature when I took the screenshot but did not actually push it to the git repo.

If you re-download the script the feature will be in. Everything else should be the same.

https://github.com/marcusit/PaltoShell

Highlighted
L1 Bithead

Everything appears to be working correctly.

Thank you very much for all of your help, and building this tool.

Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the Live Community as a whole!

The Live Community thanks you for your participation!