Cortex XDR on mobile phone

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Cortex XDR on mobile phone

L1 Bithead

Hi all,

I am running Cortex XDR and when I click on the all end points, I can see the endpoint device like PC and server. I have install the endpoint agent on those PC and server. They are Domain joined PC and server. How can I install this Cortex XDR agent on mobile phone? and second question is can we install cortex XDR on home PC which is not join on the domain network? Your help in this matter is highly appreciated.

cheers

5 REPLIES 5

L3 Networker

Hi Prasad,

You can create an agent Installation package with either Android or iOS 

step 1 

Mudhireddy_1-1672816982944.png

step 2

Mudhireddy_0-1672816968714.png

later you can copy the download link and install it on respective mobile devices and verify the status.

Regards,

Suresh

Best Regards,
Suresh

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

@lprasad,

To answer the second part of your question, the machine doesn't need to be joined to your domain to install the agent. 

Hi Suresh,

Thank you for your reply. When you say that machine doesn't not need to be joined in domain, I can send the agenbt installation link to that home PC and install on it? If it is then how can I scan that PC from XDR console or dashboard? can we find that on the dashboard?

Hi Suresh,

I have done the first part creating the agent installation but when I am trying to do the second part I could find it any option to do that. Where can I do this second part is it on mobile phone or cortex XDR dashboard? Can you please kindly give more details on where and how to do on second part please? thanks for help.

After installing the agent on your mobile or PC, you can check the agent status in your XDR instance's All Endpoint dashboard option. Later you can protect your endpoint from malware & Exploits using Security Profiles attached to the Policy and bound to your endpoint. You can also combine static & dynamic groups based on various endpoint properties.

Best Regards,
Suresh
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!