Error trying to assing more than 90% to Detailed Firewall Logs at Collector Group in Panorama

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Error trying to assing more than 90% to Detailed Firewall Logs at Collector Group in Panorama

L1 Bithead

Hi all,

We are using a Panorama VM with a local managed collector. When I try to customize how to use the assigned space, Collector Group -> General -> Log Storage and I introduce more than 90% for detailed firewall logs, red square indicates that value introduced is incorrect.
Our Panorama VM version is 10.1.12 and there are free space to use.
Is not possible to use more than 90%?

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2

Community Team Member

Hi @fjmjugr ,

Should be fine as long as the total allocated at the bottom doesn't exceed 100%.

Kind regards,

-Kim.

LIVEcommunity team member, CISSP
Cheers,
Kiwi
Please help out other users and “Accept as Solution” if a post helps solve your problem !

Read more about how and why to accept solutions.

Thanks for your indication. The total space allocated is less than 100%. For example, at this moment, free space is 2.8% (351.40 GB). If I introduce 90.1, free space changes to 2.7 (338.85) but "Ok" button is grayed out.

Best regards.

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!