cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Global protect 6.2 not working with wifi 6 router

L0 Member

Hello everyone,

I am facing issue with GP that if I connect with mobile Hotspot but when I connect my router which is wifi 6 router I am able to connect but my Taskbar hangs and my internet is blocked nothing is working.

I have disabled ipv6 protocol as well. Seeking for quick help.

2 REPLIES 2

L6 Presenter

@Bunty36 wrote:

Hello everyone,

I am facing issue with GP that if I connect with mobile Hotspot but when I connect my router which is wifi 6 router I am able to connect but my Taskbar hangs and my internet is blocked nothing is working.

I have disabled ipv6 protocol as well. Seeking for quick help.

When you disabled IPv6 were you able to connect?  Odd question(s) but what's the hardware device you're using (make & model)?  if you uninstall the GP client can you connect to your wireless network?

Asking these questions because I recently found that my Lenovo T14 Gen4 laptop with this WNIC Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6E AX211 160MHz there's actually a known issue with the driver for this Intel WNIC being unable to connect to a 5Ghz SSID.

Hi I have Lenovo laptop which support 5ghz router. I disabled wifi 6 but it not work.

Do you find any workaround for same?

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!