Google Drive (Web) slow to load

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Google Drive (Web) slow to load

Not applicable

Anyone experience slowness loading Google Drive on the web?  On my network when i launch the Google Drive webpage it takes several seconds to load the content, however, if i load the page off of my network the content loads nearly instantly.  There are no other signs of slowness on my network.  Is there something on the back end that my PA 2050 might be doing to cause the slowness for just that specific application?:smileyconfused:

4 REPLIES 4

L6 Presenter

Try to use a security rule just for your pc,but it top of the rules and make it without any security profile and test google drive speed again.

That does fix the problem, any ideas on what to change to speed it up for all my users?  I obviously cant have them all bypassing the rules. Smiley Happy

Can you please open  a case with support so that we can investigate it.

Try adding back the protections back on your rule and you should be able to narrow down which one is causing you the slowness.

• 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!