Has anyone used google authenticator with Global Protect?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Has anyone used google authenticator with Global Protect?

L3 Networker

Hi,

Has anyone used google authenticator with Global Protect? Can anyone help on how this is to be configured? I have configured other RADIUS agents in the past.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

L7 Applicator

Hi @junior_r

What I can say about that: Works great with Google Authenticator (or any other TOTP App)

And yes, you need a RADIUS server for that. What did you use in the past? And where are the users stored that you want to authenticate (Active directory, SQL Database, ...)

A great one is Censornet MFA. Other alternatives which are free (if you don't want/need support) are LinOTP or FreeRADIUS with a Google Authenticator PAM plugin.

I am looking to do the same thing for 10-15 users, I don't have ldap for that many users so can I keep the users on the radius server?  I'm thinking of using freeradius with the google authenticator pam plugin...  any config documentation you can point me to?

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!