Ignite 2022 CPE Credits

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.
Palo Alto Networks Approved
Palo Alto Networks Approved
Community Expert Verified
Community Expert Verified

Ignite 2022 CPE Credits

L0 Member

I saw before I attended Ignite 2022 that we would be eligible for CPE credits for the classes we attended at the conference.  Does anyone know how we go about claiming these CPE Credits and getting them applied to our ISC2 account?

7 REPLIES 7

Community Team Member

Hi @AECAdmin ,

During the time of registration for the Ignite classes you had the opportunity to enter your ICS2 ID number.  If you did then the CPE credits should be added automatically.

If you didn't then you can try entering the CPE points manually on the ICS2 CPE portal (https://cpe.isc2.org)

Hope this helps,

-Kiwi.

LIVEcommunity team member, CISSP
Cheers,
Kiwi
Please help out other users and “Accept as Solution” if a post helps solve your problem !

Read more about how and why to accept solutions.

I did add my IC2 number to my reservation.  I checked my IC2 account and nothing has been added.  I am not sure how these credits will be added since they were not taking any sign-in sheets or any verification at any of the classes.  They did scan badges at some of the classes but when I asked they said that the only reason they were doing that was to check the capacity of the room.  I am not holding out much hope that we will actually get any CPE credits out of this.

Hello,

Do you or others now if it is possible to get automatic CPE points with Beacon e-learning modules so they are visible in CPE portal from ISC2?

Best regards,

Peter

Community Team Member

Hi @P_Baard ,

Beacon does not do automatic CPE creditation.

You can try adding them manually on the ISC2 portal tho.

Kind regards,

-Kim.

Cheers,
Kiwi
Please help out other users and “Accept as Solution” if a post helps solve your problem !

Thanks, I would like to accept it as a solution. But I don't see any button to mark this as accepted.

Community Team Member

Hi @P_Baard ,

Thank you but one can only accept a solution if you're the original poster of a topic or if you're an admin of the board.

Go get those CPE's 🙂

Cheers,
Kiwi

• 7 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!