IPsec tunnels, VPN features & licensing

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

IPsec tunnels, VPN features & licensing

L3 Networker
I have a few PA 200's all with base license ready to install for a multisite company that needs a full mesh all over broadband internet. I am willing to manually configure each IPsec tunnel one by one if that is a free option that does not require additional licensing. Can someone give me advice on the best way to accomplish this setup and what licensing is needed for the options given?
1 REPLY 1

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

Hello,

VPN's are part of the base license. Howver I would encourage the use of the other licenses, this way you can get layer7 inspection updates as well as wildfire and threat updates.

Since you are looking to deploy a mesh vpn network. Take a look at the following article. Might make your job a bit easier.

https://knowledgebase.paloaltonetworks.com/KCSArticleDetail?id=kA10g000000ClNpCAK

Regards,

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!