no disconnect button global protect

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

no disconnect button global protect

L4 Transporter

I have globalprotect version 4 and I have a connect button but no disconnect button. When its connected I just hit connect again to disconnect, is there a way to change this"

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

@jdprovine,

What do you have the Connect Method actually set to? 

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

L7 Applicator

wow, i have never seen this...  is this the same device with no collect logs button?

@Mick_Ball

No and the is a version difference version 4 does not have the collect log button but version 4.1 does

I must be the only one who has seen this before.

@jdprovine,

What do you have the Connect Method actually set to? 

@BPry

User login always on

@jdprovine,

I take it you see the error with that 😉 

Hmmmm.... in version 4 isn’t the collect logs visible when you right click on the GP icon?

perhaps it was earlier versions...

Can someone please clarify what the actual accepted solution was?  This is a question.

@rbates,

In this particular example, the selected connection method should never have a disconnect button present.

While disconnect would be present on a connection where the connection method is set to on-demand, it wouldn’t be present on an always-on connection method  and it shouldn’t ever be present. 
These connection methods may give you an option to disable the agent if the capability is allowed, but it wouldn’t present an option to disconnect like an on-demand connection. 

• 1 accepted solution
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!