Objects in use via CLI

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Objects in use via CLI

L1 Bithead

Good afternoon,

I'm looking for the CLI command(s) for how to determine the number of address objects, and address-group objects that are in use on a PA FWs.

I know it's easily done from the GUI, but would like to add the command to a script, so I can pull the information from the CLI.

Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2

Community Team Member

Hi @johnlinkowsky ,

I wouldn't know from the top of my head but I'd try browsing the API options to find the matching command that'll list all my address objects: 

https://x.x.x.x/api

As for where used ... I know there are several feature requests out there so you might want to reach out to your local SE and have him add your vote.

Cheers,

-Kiwi.

LIVEcommunity team member, CISSP
Cheers,
Kiwi
Please help out other users and “Accept as Solution” if a post helps solve your problem !

Read more about how and why to accept solutions.

@kiwi   Thank you.  I didn't think about checking the API.  I'll poke around to see if there is something that gives me the information I'm looking for.

Much appreciated!

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!