Occupation of VPN Pools in Paloalto Monitor

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Occupation of VPN Pools in Paloalto Monitor

L4 Transporter

Hello team

Could someone tell me if it is possible to see the occupancy of the VPNs in the Paloalto pools?

If so... How can I see it?

Thanks

Greetings.

2 REPLIES 2

L4 Transporter

Hello team

Any idea?

Thanks so much

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

@Alpalo,

I've got no idea what you're actually asking. What VPNs? What pools?

Assuming that you're talking about GlobalProtect and IP Pools, there's not a direct way to view allocation across a single pool. You can view remote user information under Network -> Global Protect -> Gateways by clicking on the 'Remote Users' link, or by running 'show global-protect-gateway statistics gateway <gateway>' in the CLI. This will show you to total Current User and Previous Users which amounts to the current allocation.

Please keep in mind that this only gives you information at the gateway level. If you have separate client IP Pools depending on client configuration there's no easy way to get current IP Pool utilization. You'll need to manually go through and figure that out. 

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!