Packet Buffer OID VM-Series

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Packet Buffer OID VM-Series

L2 Linker

Hi,

Anyone know what is the OID used in the VM-Series to extract the packet buffer (hardware/software) values?

In the MIB of  Palo Alto Products I only find this one, but I don´t know what it exactly extracts:

PA-VM: 1.3.6.1.4.1.25461.2.3.29

Any idea?

2 REPLIES 2

L7 Applicator

Hi @RicardoNeira 

I son't know exactly the answer to your question, but if you do an snmpwalk query against the firewall you should see all values that are available on your VM.

With tools like ireasoning mib browser you could import the PA mibs to display all required informations/descriptions for thw values returned by the snmpwalk.

Hi 

I tried to do that but there aren´t a OID that reffer to this. The only one is this:

.1.3.6.1.2.1.25.2.3.1.3.1011 = STRING: Slot-1 Data Processor-0 Hardware Packet Buffers

But this one belongs to a standar MIB and seem that don´t work well in the VM-100 because it don´t have a "Hardware packet buffer", only "Software Packet Buffer".

And this one: 

1.3.6.1.4.1.25461.2.3.29 (panProductsMibs) don´t show anything

Regards

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!