Palo Alto loading problem

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Palo Alto loading problem

Hello All,

my EC2 instance which is a paloalto firewall not loading completely. first it shows normal loading  but than shows successive "process _cq did something". and does not go forward. is there anyone can help me ?

1 REPLY 1

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

@AbdullahSarfaraz,

I've never seen that error before, but if you're running a vm-series on AWS you should have the ability to open a support case so that TAC can help you out. 

Is this a completely new instance that you're trying to spin-up or is this something that you've been actively working with already? If this was a new instance that you're just getting off the ground I'd just destroy it and rebuild personally. Additionally if it was something that I already had in production I'd probably do the exact same thing assuming that you've stored the configuration and can rebuilt easily enough. 

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!