panorama: Do not see data report from scheduler.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

panorama: Do not see data report from scheduler.

L3 Networker

Hi All,

I configure a report from panorama and set schedule for sending result to my email.

I have receive email from panorama via two file : a .dat file with key code inside, and a .pdf file with no data.

I do not know why

Please help me

4 REPLIES 4

L7 Applicator

L7 Applicator

Could you please us know the current PAN OS version running on your Panorama.?

Thanks

Panorama: 5.1.0

Hello Register_Security,

This was a reported issue in 5.1.0 and a bug had been filed to fix the issue. It has been fixed and reviewed in 6.0.0 software code. The fix has also been back-ported to 5.0.10.

Unfortunately they have not mentioned about fixing this in any of the 5.1 software versions

The bug ID is 52779 for you reference.

Thanks

• 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!