Panorama - Pan-DB and BrightCloud

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Panorama - Pan-DB and BrightCloud

L5 Sessionator

Hi all,

I know there is a limitation in Panorama and today we are only able to manage in one Panorama only Palo with same Url firlering database. We can't mix both Brightcloud and Pan-DB database on one Panorama.

Recommandationare either to use the same database (of course ..) or to use two different Panorama.

Does anybody fond a solution as workaround for this issue ?

Does it plan to be included in next Panorama release ?

Thx for all.

V.

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

L5 Sessionator

VinceM,

In the future, when inquiring about future capabilities, please contact your SE for further information and details.  Assuming there is an NDA in place, we can have more detailed conversations about your needs.  Generally speaking, we cannot discuss roadmap items here on this forum.  Additionally, by speaking with your SE, you can be assured that you have the most up-to-date information.  Smiley Wink

Happy Holidays,

Doris

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

L5 Sessionator

VinceM,

In the future, when inquiring about future capabilities, please contact your SE for further information and details.  Assuming there is an NDA in place, we can have more detailed conversations about your needs.  Generally speaking, we cannot discuss roadmap items here on this forum.  Additionally, by speaking with your SE, you can be assured that you have the most up-to-date information.  Smiley Wink

Happy Holidays,

Doris

I promise I took great pains to try to be helpful but at the same time not give anything away in my reply dyang 🙂

Happy holidays, egearhart Smiley Happy

Haha thanks, happy holidays to you too!

Thx all  for your answer

Happy Xmas ...

V.

L4 Transporter

Whoa wait a second here.... was my original reply deleted? Doris replied to me, so I lose out on the 'Correct answer' points?

Also, my post was just randomly deleted off? That's more than a bit disturbing.... I never mentioned specifics of Panorama 6.0's features. This is honestly disturbing.

Way to go PA, nice customer alienation here.... maybe we really do need the equivalent of CPUG: The Check Point User Group  for Palo Alto.... I'm registering over at Palo Alto Networks User Group Forum (panug.com) now.

I guess this is the downside by PaloAlto being registered on the stock exchange market.

Everyone must have access to the same information, unfortunately this means that investors comes first and customers comes last.

• 1 accepted solution
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!