PANOS 6 Syslog Different?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

PANOS 6 Syslog Different?

Not applicable

I'm running a PA-200, recently upgraded to PANOS6.0, and noticed I'm not receiving traffic logs to my syslog server. When on 5.x of PANOS I was receiving change configuration, traffic logs, etc to my syslog/firewall analyzer application ManageEngine FirewallAnalyzer, but after upgrading to 6.0, I'm only receiving config messages (restarts, change to configuration, etc). I confirmed my syslog setting in the PAN and they're identical to what they were before the upgrade and the listening port on my syslog server was up, any ideas? I ensured log at session end was the same, the destination IP/port were correct, and the service route was that of my inside interface, is there something different in PANOS 6 that needs to be configured differently?

Thanks for any input...

15 REPLIES 15

Thanks for the confirmation, I was wondering what I was missing after upgrading to 6.01 thinking that was the fix Smiley Happy

• 15 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!