I have configured to block streaming-media and online-storage-and-backup category by URL filtering profile.
Issue:- Users will connect to the Psiphon application and can access the blocking website.
I tried the below option:-
- Apply SSL forward proxy decryption with decryption profile to check block session with unsupported cipher suites.
- I have gone through the below KB and tried to block the Psiphon but couldn't
Below is the screen-shot before connecting the Psiphon application and it is expected.:-
Below is the screenshot after connecting the Psiphon application.
has anyone had an idea how I can block this?
Try below steps :
1. Block unknow category in url filtering profile
2. Do not bypass any pre-defined url category in decryption bypass.
3. In decryption rule select service any.
After applying this steps Psiphon is connecting only few seconds (20sec -30 sec) , and after that its disconnecting automatically.
Create a policy that includes consequences for accessing blocked resources, and then have management backing to enforce those consequences. That's the only way you're ever going to stop people finding new ways to bypass your efforts, and you'll never be able to fully prevent someone from doing so.
Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.
The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!
These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!
The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!