Quick Question.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Quick Question.

L0 Member

Just a quick question... Why didn't I buy Cisco instead? Pretty sure Cisco wouldn't keep me on the phone for hours... Multiple days in a row without so much as answering the phone once. Pretty sure Cisco wouldn't ignore a sev 0 ticket for days in a row... Palo Alto cant keep an SLA... Palo Alto got me feeling like a chump. Looks like we go back to Cisco when funding opens again.

2 REPLIES 2

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

@skysequoia,

Probably because you wanted a firewall that actually had next-gen capabilities and not something you could duplicate with IPTables 😉

In all seriousness I've never had that big of an issue getting in contact with TAC. Call wait times can be long, but not multiple days without any answer long. FYI, I recommend that you open a ticket via the support portal and escalate through the portal and your SE/AM if required. If you are having that big of an issue I would definitely be reaching out to your account team and ensuring they are aware of the issue, as they can push things internally. 

L7 Applicator

@skysequoia , We here at Palo Alto Networks take support seriously, and if you are having issues contacting support, then we are wanting to do all that we can to make sure that you get the answer that you need. 

We will see about reaching out to you directly to take care of you.

LIVEcommunity team member
Stay Secure,
Joe
Don't forget to Like items if a post is helpful to you!
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!