Regarding access between two sites

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Regarding access between two sites

L1 Bithead

Web Server Access.png

Hi Guys,

I need help regarding access to the Web Server.

Firstly, please refer to the image I have attached.

Our company has 2 different sites. Site A has a Web Server with two different Websites hosted (let's say xxx.com and zzz.com) and our employees from site B connect to this web server.

What we want is if User1 from SiteB connects to our Web Server then he should get xxx.com and if User2 connects he should get zzz.com.

Is this possible only with Firewalls? If yes, Please guide how can I achieve this.

1 REPLY 1

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

@Satyam,

No, use an actual proxy such as NGINX if you need to do something like this. You can create really hacky solutions using destination translations and multiple different IPs on your web server, but use the proper tool for the job and just setup NGINX or similar to handle something like this. 

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!