cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Request to Remove High-Risk Status and Update Website Category for ice-aec.com

L0 Member

Dear Palo Alto Networks LIVEcommunity Team,

I am writing to address a concern regarding the domain ice-aec.com, which has been flagged as high-risk by Palo Alto Networks Unit 42 Security. After conducting a thorough review, we believe that this classification may be due to certain components on our site that could be mistakenly identified as malware.

Our website, ice-aec.com, is dedicated to providing real estate services, and we have taken extensive measures to ensure its security and integrity. We are currently using WordPress for our site, and it’s possible that some elements may have triggered the high-risk flag, despite there being no actual malware present.

To resolve this issue, I kindly request the following actions:

1. Removal of High-Risk Status: Please reassess the security status of ice-aec.com and remove the high-risk classification if it is determined to be a false positive.

2. Category Update: We would also like to request a change in the website category to “Real Estate” to better reflect the nature of our site.

To facilitate the review, I have submitted a request through the Palo Alto Networks URL Filtering Test A Site tool, but I wanted to ensure that this matter is brought to your attention through this community channel as well.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. We appreciate your support in helping us maintain the security and accurate classification of our website. If there are any additional steps we need to take, please let us know.

0 REPLIES 0
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!