Shared Gateway cannot able to mange from Panoroma GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Shared Gateway cannot able to mange from Panoroma GUI

L4 Transporter

Hello Community,

I have Panorama M-500 that managed cluster of PA-5000 with some Virtual System, I use one Device Group for one VSYS.

Now I need to configure the Shared Gateway.

It seems that I can manage the NAT Policy related to the Shared Group only into CLI of Panorama and not from Panorama GUI

Could you confirm me I cannot managed it via Panorama?

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Joe,

I have the same issue. Let me explain,

When I am on the actual firewall, I have an option to choose sg1 (Shared gateway) as a Virtual System under the Policies tab. Here I have the option to create NAT policy or Policy Based Forwarding.

When I go to the Panorama, under the policies tab, I can only see the device-groups that I have created. Not sure where I would apply the NAT configuration for the Shared gateway.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

L7 Applicator

I am not sure why you cannot do this.. this is a built in feature.

Are you just not finding the option? or it is not letting you? 

I would start with this article here:

CONFIGURING DESTINATION NAT USING A VSYS WITH SHARED GATEWAY

https://knowledgebase.paloaltonetworks.com/KCSArticleDetail?id=kA10g000000ClHxCAK

This should explain how to do this.  

joe

LIVEcommunity team member
Stay Secure,
Joe
Don't forget to Like items if a post is helpful to you!

Hi Joe,

I have the same issue. Let me explain,

When I am on the actual firewall, I have an option to choose sg1 (Shared gateway) as a Virtual System under the Policies tab. Here I have the option to create NAT policy or Policy Based Forwarding.

When I go to the Panorama, under the policies tab, I can only see the device-groups that I have created. Not sure where I would apply the NAT configuration for the Shared gateway.

• 1 accepted solution
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!