TS Agent is not working

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

TS Agent is not working

L0 Member

I have installed TS Agent v10.0.0 software (x64 bit) on a Windows server in a Citrix environment. I have also configured on the Firewall the IP address of the TS Agent Server, 

I have allowed the firewall policies to grant access from Firewall to TS Agent server, and I can see the traffic is allowed. However, the TS Agent server is not connected, as the status is showing red and the error message on the cli on the firewall.

njideobi01_0-1643791358353.png

njideobi01_1-1643791646337.png

I don't know if this is because of a certificate issue or probably I need to install a higher version of the TS Agent on the server (current TS Agent software on server is 10.0 series (x64 bit)). The firewall is version 10.0.6

2 REPLIES 2

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

Have you created an exception in the Advanced Windows firewall on the server, blocking the inbound connection attempts?

Help the community: Like helpful comments and mark solutions

Firewalls were disabled, during installation
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!