TS AGENT SUPPORT XENAPP 6.5

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

TS AGENT SUPPORT XENAPP 6.5

L3 Networker

Hello,

do you know if TS AGENT support xenapp 6.5??

thks for your help,

regards,

ALLE

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

L3 Networker

I use Citrix XenApp 6.5 on about ten servers and run the Palo TS agent without a hitch. Because you're running Citrix 6.5 you will have to use Windows 2008 R2 which is fine, but ensure you install the agent with Administrator priveledges. As in, right click, Run As Admin when installing, or run from a Administrator level command prompt. If you don't run the install as an admin then you get a broken install.

I hope that helps!

UKRB.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

L3 Networker

I use Citrix XenApp 6.5 on about ten servers and run the Palo TS agent without a hitch. Because you're running Citrix 6.5 you will have to use Windows 2008 R2 which is fine, but ensure you install the agent with Administrator priveledges. As in, right click, Run As Admin when installing, or run from a Administrator level command prompt. If you don't run the install as an admin then you get a broken install.

I hope that helps!

UKRB.

OKI,

THKS for your Answer!

HI UKRB,

could you say me which version of TS-agent is installed for your citrix

thks,

Hi,

I've been using the latest version available and it seems to do the trick for me.

Thanks,

• 1 accepted solution
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!