VPN for IPAD

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

VPN for IPAD

Not applicable

Does somebody how to configure an IPAD in order I can use the VPN. I have it working for windows laptops, but not for an Ipad, I look the manual but honestly I need somebody else to explain step by step. Can someone help me?

Regards,

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

L6 Presenter

Enable 'X-Auth Support' on the gateway and create a Group Name and the Group Password respectively. This will be utilized when configuring the VPN profile on the mobile devices.

Create the VPN Profile on the iPad using the shared secret configured in the previous step. The password in the profile will need to match with the authentication method chosen (ie ldap, kerberos,localdb, etc).

https://live.paloaltonetworks.com/docs/DOC-3871

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

L3 Networker

Hello,

You should enable option "Enable X-Auth Support" and Group name and pass-word also should be configured.

For iPad, You should configure VPN selected IPSEC (Cisco) and then configured Group name and password you configured on GP GW.

Finally, You can connect using iPAD and iPhone to GP GW using particular credencial.

PANOS 4.1.6 above that support X-Auth, pre-shared key and Android Platform also.

Thanks.

Regards,

Roh

L6 Presenter

Enable 'X-Auth Support' on the gateway and create a Group Name and the Group Password respectively. This will be utilized when configuring the VPN profile on the mobile devices.

Create the VPN Profile on the iPad using the shared secret configured in the previous step. The password in the profile will need to match with the authentication method chosen (ie ldap, kerberos,localdb, etc).

https://live.paloaltonetworks.com/docs/DOC-3871

• 1 accepted solution
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!