What is still missing or needs to be improved in PA Next Generation Firewalls ?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is still missing or needs to be improved in PA Next Generation Firewalls ?

L1 Bithead

Hi, will like to understand the oppinion from the PAN community about the features that are still missing or needs to be improved.

Will appreciate if you can specify by functionality like :

FIREWALL

Must Have : A,B,C

Nice to Have : D,E,F

Thks

Mario

71 REPLIES 71

L1 Bithead

IPv6 support when using PPoE

eth_conf_ppoe.png

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

Hi @mario.chancay ,

Thanks for asking!  I don't know if you still look at this thread.

Must Have:

* None that I can think of at the moment.  I will edit this as I think of items.

Nice to Have:

* The ability to select multiple items at once from a drop down menu.  For example, if I want multiple source addresses in a security policy rule, I currently have to click Add, select one, click Add, select one. etc.

* Change Link State to down for sub-interfaces.

* SSO for clientless VPN for the same SAML iDP.  (I think the NGFW would have to intercept and store the iDP cookies.)

If anyone is drive-by browsing and would like to see this feature, like this post!

Tom

Help the community: Like helpful comments and mark solutions.
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!