WildFire public cloud API key

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

WildFire public cloud API key

L0 Member

According to this article, my API key should be visible under Account > My Wildfire API Keys. However, the Account tab of the portal linked to does not have a section titled that, and does not display any keys anywhere else either. Does anyone know how I can obtain an API key for one of the WildFire public cloud deployments?

6 REPLIES 6

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

Hello,

If you go into your aupport page and then go into the wildfire portal, you should have a 'Account' button in the upper right. It should be listed in there, however it does require a Wildfire license.

Regards,

Hi @komand

First: Access the  https://wildfire.paloaltonetworks.com/wildfire/dashboard and login with your customer credentials

Second: Click in "Account"

Third: Look for your API key in the table called: "My WildFire API Keys"

I hope this helps.

L0 Member

Thanks all. Everything listed under the 'Account' tab is shown in the image that I have attached. There don't seem to be any API keys or any other information specific to my account. Does this mean that I don't have the proper license?

Screen Shot 2017-06-21 at 9.57.13 AM.png

Hello,

When you first log into the support site and then click on 'Assests', do you see a Wildfire license listed for your PAN?

Capture.JPG

If not you may need to talk to your sales team.

Regards,

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

@komand,

It doesn't sound like you have an active subscription to WildFire and are using the free offering instead. Unless you have an active license for WildFire you won't get an API key. Hope that helps

I have the same problem and with a valid Wildfire license. 

• 6 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!