Active-Passive firewall globalprotect clientless error code -1

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Active-Passive firewall globalprotect clientless error code -1

L3 Networker

Hi, something strange start showing, I am using more than two years active-passive firewall with global protect client and clientless portals.

suddenly now when I move the traffic to the 2nd firewall the clients are receiving this error code -1.

on the 2nd firewall under monitor-log-global protect,  I notice some logs of "Success - quarantine - quarantine delete" but we are no using active HIPS only monitor and alert.

Once I move back to the 1st firewall everything works fine no error.

firewall is in version 10.0.8H4

global protect 5.2.6

thank you all

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

L3 Networker

Hi, I was able to identify the problem, there was a time gap between the two units of 5min, so it caused the authentication error and the global protect data file to not being updated.

hope it will save some others time for finding what the error code -1 means

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

L3 Networker

Hi, I was able to identify the problem, there was a time gap between the two units of 5min, so it caused the authentication error and the global protect data file to not being updated.

hope it will save some others time for finding what the error code -1 means

• 1 accepted solution
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!