We have an issue when users return to the office the Windows DNS servers can not update the IP address to the office IP. We think its more of a Windows DNS permission issue but just wanted to check if anyone has seen this issue before.
- User on VPN get's IP from Palo via GP.
- DNS is updated in windows (owner is machine name).
- User then comes in to office and gets a new IP from Windows DHCP.
- The DHCP service account tries to update record but has no permission.
- Then we have some nice DNS issues 🙂
I have a case open but they have not seen this issue before.
Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.
The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!
These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!
The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!