Lost Sign-In Options on Logon screen

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Lost Sign-In Options on Logon screen

L0 Member

Hi,

I've logged onto my machine (logon screen shows GlobalProtect Status - Connected), using GlobalProtect 5.2.5 client with machine based authentication in a virtual machine. The certificate is present on the machine and everything appears to be working ok.

If I then log off and go back to the logon screen, the Sign-in options have disappeared as too has the GlobalProtect status.

I have tried this on another virtual machine and the same thing happens!

I will try this on a physical machine in the office next week, but does anyone know what the problem is with why both the status and sign-in option (where you can switch between GlobalProtect, smartcard etc) has disappeared from the logon screen?

0 REPLIES 0
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!