Pressing Connect Button Does Nothing

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Pressing Connect Button Does Nothing

L1 Bithead

I'm using GlobalProtect v5.2.6-87 on a Windows Server 2021 R2. When I click the Connect button for the 1st time, it asks me for the portal. I enter that and the screen switches and says Not Connected. You are using Ethernet 3 and there is the Connect button. Clicking the button does nothing. I tried going to the settings and removing the portal and starting over but still no luck. The only thing I see in the log is: "Failed to get active PanGPA or explorer pid." I think this is only after the server starts.

3 REPLIES 3

L7 Applicator

Check to see if the service pangps is running, perhaps restart it as a test.

I tried but no change

L1 Bithead

It turned out that this won't work if there are more than one accounts logged into a server. I logged off the other account and the next screen for the creds popped up.

• 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!