Restart button is grayed out under both IKE Info and Tunnel Info on IPSec tunnels

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Restart button is grayed out under both IKE Info and Tunnel Info on IPSec tunnels

L2 Linker

Hello folks,

I am not sure when this happened but I suspect it when we upgraded to PAN-OS 11.1.3.

On my PA-3250 when I go into Network > IPSec Tunnels in PAN-OS, and then click either IKE Info or Tunnel Info, I am no longer able to restart the connections. The Refresh button is available but Restart is grayed out.

This is on all of my VPN tunnels and on "both ends" of the tunnels (I have around 10 other sites with PA-440's also running 11.1.3, and I see the same thing there).

I read through release notes, etc and couldn't find any indication of that cause of this. Does anyone have any ideas for me?

0 REPLIES 0
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!