Mobile Users Explicit proxy configuration is not showing under panorama managed Prisma Access

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Mobile Users Explicit proxy configuration is not showing under panorama managed Prisma Access

L2 Linker

We are using below PANOS and Cloud service plugin version for Panorama managed Prisma Access.

PANOS version of Panorama - 10.0.6

Cloud Service Plugin - 2.1 Preferred

But I am not able to see Mobile users explicit proxy tab under onborading confiuration of cloud services on Panorama.

After checking I have found 2.0 and 2.1 innovation are supported for Mobile users - Explict proxy from below article.

https://docs.paloaltonetworks.com/compatibility-matrix/prisma-access/prisma-access-and-panorama-vers...

Which cloud service plugin should I install as I am on 2.1 preferred?

Also, is there any seperate license requirement?

Please suggest

2 REPLIES 2

L6 Presenter

Prisma Access 2.2 is now out so you can test it also you are using only explicit proxy and no Globalprotect VPN mode as the two last I checked couldn't work together right?

L3 Networker

SWG uses a mobile user license, and a minimum of 200 user licenses is required to onboard the SWG.

SWG supports cloud-service 2.1.0-h6.innovation, and later version supports. And some other 2.1 versions as well.

Best Regards,
Suresh
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!