Missing "Manage" submenu under compute in Prisma Cloud portal

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Missing "Manage" submenu under compute in Prisma Cloud portal

L0 Member

I don't see any options or submenu available under compute of Prisma Cloud portal. Referring this link , trying to navigate compute > manage to find the console url or install host defender. However I don't see the any submenu options under compute. Wondering by any chance documentation has been changed.

Could someone help me to find a way to look for console URL & install host defender for Elastic Beanstalk instance ?

2 REPLIES 2

L2 Linker

Can you provide a screenshot of what your menu looks like? On the left hand side, under the Compute menu, there is a Manage heading and under that you should have "System", and under that there should be a tab called Utilities or Downloads. On that page you should see the console url (like the documentation shows). Depending on your permissions you'll have different tabs available under the "System" page, but you should be able to access the utilities regardless of permissions (based on my own testing). 

L2 Linker

Hello @rajhere,

I think it a lack of permission on the Compute module.

Do you have System Admin permission ?

JB
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!