Prisma Enhanced Remediation Stack - python 3.6?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Prisma Enhanced Remediation Stack - python 3.6?

L0 Member

I'm trying to deploy the stack for Enhanced Remediation using the guide on Github: https://github.com/PaloAltoNetworks/Prisma-Enhanced-Remediation/blob/master/AWS/docs/setup.md

When I try to deploy the CFT, it throws an error because this code is specifying python 3.6: "Resource handler returned message: "The runtime parameter of python3.6 is no longer supported for creating or updating AWS Lambda functions. We recommend you use the new runtime (python3.9) while creating or updating functions."

Any plans to update to use python 3.9? Or has anyone else been able to get this to work?

2 REPLIES 2

L2 Linker

Hello ,

These template/solution are released under an as-is, best effort, support policy. These scripts should be seen as community supported and Palo Alto Networks will contribute our expertise as and when possible. Please read SUPPORT.md for more details on this project's support policy. Please let me know if you have any question or if you would like to set up a call to discuss this further. And to answer your question, the maintainers mentioned that they no longer do any maintenance. The Github repo template/solution are released to provide a guideline for customers with minimal coding skills. Customers are able to change the code to their needs.

Regards,

Thanks , would like to explore this. Do you have any slack channel to discuss?

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!