What does the riskGrade field stand for in the API response

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

What does the riskGrade field stand for in the API response

Hi,

I'm currently working with the Prisma Resource Explorer API, and I'm trying to do some analysis on the responses I get. In the API response there is a field called "riskGrade" which is a string of one uppercase letter, A, B, or C. I can't find any documentation as to what these letters correspond to or what the "riskGrade" field is actually referring to. Does anyone have any information on this?

3 REPLIES 3

L0 Member

@46abe0c9dc5ef1f28e9a6d5d152922ea wrote:

Hi,

I'm currently working with the Prisma Resource Explorer API, and I'm trying to do some analysis on the responses I get. In the API response there is a field called "riskGrade" which is a string of one uppercase letter, A, B, or C. I can't find any documentation as to what these letters correspond to or what the "riskGrade" field is actually referring to. Does anyone have any information on this?

That is the thing that I was searching for, what a data present here at this site, thank you administrator.

L1 Bithead

Hello,

riskGrade will be depricated in our next relaese of 22.9.1

See our look ahead notes here:

https://docs.paloaltonetworks.com/prisma/prisma-cloud/prisma-cloud-release-notes/prisma-cloud-releas...

Gary Klimeck | Moderator | Customer Success Engineer | Palo Alto Networks

Hello,

riskGarde will be depricated in our next relaese of 22.9.1

See our look ahead notes here:

https://docs.paloaltonetworks.com/prisma/prisma-cloud/prisma-cloud-release-notes/prisma-cloud-releas...

Gary Klimeck | Moderator | Customer Success Engineer | Palo Alto Networks
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!