03-20-2019 08:07 PM
I wanted to confirm if this is currently/or will be supported when using the "merge" function with filters. Currently when attempting this I get unexpected results in the duplicate cases results.
- before performing the merge, I setup some filter condition say, 'From' equals 'Internal' with an 'AND' condition. I apply the filter.
- then perform the merge by analysing identical rules from the screenshot below.
- I though this might help reduce the number of duplicate cases.
- the duplicates cases indicates there are duplicate rules, however when clicking on the individual cases, no rules are shown.
- other results are when the duplicate indicate there are 2 rules which are duplicates, when clicking on that case, only 1 rule shows up. same when there are 4 rules, only 2 show up.
Not sure if I am using this correctly or it is not supported.
Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.
The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!
These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the Live Community as a whole!
The Live Community thanks you for your participation!