How to change from category insufficient-content to Private IP address?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

How to change from category insufficient-content to Private IP address?

L0 Member

Hi Teams,

How to change some intranet website from category insufficient-content to Private IP address?
i already use portal to request change.

but, when i choose category Private IP address, this category is disable and can't be click.

i believe we already use this intranet website long time ago.

last time categorized as Private IP address, but just this week change to Insufficient-content!

please Help

1 REPLY 1

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

Instead of trying to change it from one dynamic category to another, may I recommend you create a custom URL category, and add all internal intranet sites to this new "Internal" URL category?  

You could also perhaps *not* use URL profiles to those rules which allow traffic to that destination location.  That could be a different idea as well. 

Help the community: Like helpful comments and mark solutions
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!