Cannot Launch AIOps for NGFW

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Cannot Launch AIOps for NGFW

L1 Bithead

Good morning,

We activated AIOps for NGFW several weeks ago and began using it.

Now when I go to use it, I get a popup saying "Please navigate to this application from the Application Hub to continue."

I am launching this app from the icon at the top of the Apps page.

If I were to go to activate AIOps again, it tells me the Cortex Data Lake instance is already in use.

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

It is odd that it used to work, but not anymore. Any chance that something upstream blocking some API response? Suggest trying this out to figure out where the issue lies - 

1. On the page where this message pops up, go into the developer mode on your browser (right click>"Inspect" in Chrome), and then navigate to the 'Network' tab.
  2. When this page loads, (and the error pops up), you might see lines that get color-coded in red (perhaps starting with 'tokens?')
  3. Doube-clicking that message might give an indication as to where the problem lies (which endpoint is not getting allowed).

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

L3 Networker

I wonder if this is related to stale cookies. Are you able to clear cookies (or try this in incognito mode) to see if that resolves the issue? 

I tried Incognito and issue persists.
Only difference possibly is that we have SAML sign-in to Palo's support/apps/etc pages

I tried our palo account that is not tied to SAML and same issue.

It is odd that it used to work, but not anymore. Any chance that something upstream blocking some API response? Suggest trying this out to figure out where the issue lies - 

1. On the page where this message pops up, go into the developer mode on your browser (right click>"Inspect" in Chrome), and then navigate to the 'Network' tab.
  2. When this page loads, (and the error pops up), you might see lines that get color-coded in red (perhaps starting with 'tokens?')
  3. Doube-clicking that message might give an indication as to where the problem lies (which endpoint is not getting allowed).

Thanks for that insight - Netskope was blocking the API call to PAN.  

• 1 accepted solution
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!