Mail - Incident handling

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Mail - Incident handling

L3 Networker

Hello dear Community!

I hope I am not the only one with this problems in the incident area:

1. When you get a incident message on your mobile phone, I get really angry because scrolling in the frame of the text-message is really stressful. Scrolling up and down won't work always. Is there another way to investigate quickly on my mobile phone? (Android + iOS)

2. How can the employee get informed, when he get's an incident assigned? Is there a possibility to send a mail to him automaticly via Cortex XDR Pro?

BR

Rob

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

L1 Bithead

Hello cyber,

I have encountered the issue in the past and Palo confirmed that there is no way to customize the alerts you receive on your mobile phone.

You can create a notification setting from management auditing to send an email notification to the user who is it assigned to.

Navigate to Settings --> configurations --> Notifications--> add forwarding configuration

configure log type as Management audit logs and scope section select subtype as assign incident.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

L1 Bithead

Hello cyber,

I have encountered the issue in the past and Palo confirmed that there is no way to customize the alerts you receive on your mobile phone.

You can create a notification setting from management auditing to send an email notification to the user who is it assigned to.

Navigate to Settings --> configurations --> Notifications--> add forwarding configuration

configure log type as Management audit logs and scope section select subtype as assign incident.

The management audit is perfect to get it done. It is so pity, that PA will not make this adjustable. 

Thank you for your help!

BR

Rob

• 1 accepted solution
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!