Queries about different operating system and the hours of attention to incidents

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Queries about different operating system and the hours of attention to incidents

L1 Bithead

Hello everyone,

I am trying to create some XQL queries to create some dashboards but without success. I wanted to know if you could help me, the questions would be the following:

1. that the different operating systems are shown, but that it shows if the computer is W7, W11, WS2012, WS2016, Ubuntu, MAC, etc. There is a query but it only shows if the computers are on a Windows, Linux or Mac platform. I would like to know what version it is.

2. Create a dashboard that shows the hours of attention to incidents, this to know what time of day the incidents are being closed, if this could be in a 24-hour format it would be great.

Thank you very much for helping me with these queries.

#XQL #queries

1 REPLY 1

L4 Transporter

Hello @Rolando_Pena 

Thanks for reaching out on LiveCommunity!

I tried to create the XQL query according to your use cases. These queries give you the fields that provide the required  information.

1. dataset= endpoints
| fields endpoint_name , operating_system , os_version 

2. dataset = incidents
| filter status contains "RESOLVED*"
| fields status , creation_time , resolve_comment , resolved_ts , incident_id 

Please click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!