XDR Console Access

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XDR Console Access

L2 Linker

Hello, 

Sometimes, I cannot access to the XDR console. It is just loading but nothing showing, just a white page. I have internet access. It happens sometimes and after about 15 minutes, the problem disappears. 

What can be the reason for that?

3 accepted solutions

Accepted Solutions

L5 Sessionator

Hello @JahidAliyev ,

I will suggest you to check the network connectivity and take the HAR logs and network capture in case the issue occurs.

Kindly open a Support case to get the required instructions.

Please click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

Ashutosh Patil

View solution in original post

L4 Transporter

Hello @JahidAliyev 

Thanks for reaching out on LiveCommunity!

Possible reasons behind this can be following.

1. Stability of your internet connection.

2. Whether all the required XDR resources are allowed on your firewall.

Below is the list of required XDR resources. Please make sure you have allowed them.

https://docs-cortex.paloaltonetworks.com/r/Cortex-XDR/Cortex-XDR-Pro-Administrator-Guide/Resources-R...

3. SSL decryption- If you are using SSL decryption in your firewalls then please add the above mentioned FQDNs in SSL decryption exclusion list in order to avoid any interruption. 

Please open a TAC case if issue persists after all the above checks.

Please click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

L2 Linker

Hi @JahidAliyev 

Your description sounds similar to what I've experienced in the last days. It's just loading for multiple minutes and then it works fine again. Perhaps there are more with the same issue? I don't know the reason and didn't create a TAC case yet. 

3 REPLIES 3

L5 Sessionator

Hello @JahidAliyev ,

I will suggest you to check the network connectivity and take the HAR logs and network capture in case the issue occurs.

Kindly open a Support case to get the required instructions.

Ashutosh Patil

L4 Transporter

Hello @JahidAliyev 

Thanks for reaching out on LiveCommunity!

Possible reasons behind this can be following.

1. Stability of your internet connection.

2. Whether all the required XDR resources are allowed on your firewall.

Below is the list of required XDR resources. Please make sure you have allowed them.

https://docs-cortex.paloaltonetworks.com/r/Cortex-XDR/Cortex-XDR-Pro-Administrator-Guide/Resources-R...

3. SSL decryption- If you are using SSL decryption in your firewalls then please add the above mentioned FQDNs in SSL decryption exclusion list in order to avoid any interruption. 

Please open a TAC case if issue persists after all the above checks.

L2 Linker

Hi @JahidAliyev 

Your description sounds similar to what I've experienced in the last days. It's just loading for multiple minutes and then it works fine again. Perhaps there are more with the same issue? I don't know the reason and didn't create a TAC case yet. 

• 3 accepted solutions
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!