Cortex XSOAR - Community Edition Support

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Cortex XSOAR - Community Edition Support

L2 Linker

Post here for all of your Community Edition support questions and one of our product experts will get back to you soon! 

33 REPLIES 33

I have the exact same issue, has anybody solved this ?

Please share your experience, I really also would like to get it up and running.

L0 Member

Hi , have requested a community version of Cortex XSOAR and I can see it in my support page. I have not received any emails regarding activation/image download so I would like to know from where I can download XSOAR community image so that i can install it. Also the license downloaded from panel is a text file with content "null" instead of a valid json file.

L0 Member

Registered for access to Community Edition but I haven't received an email yet. Can someone from PAN please check this for me? Thank you in Advance.

Soaring to new heights with XSOAR

L0 Member

Registered for access to Community Edition but I haven't received an email yet. Can you please get this checked for me? Thank you in Advance.

Soaring to new heights with XSOAR
  • 33 replies
  • 2 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!