Cortex XSOAR - Community Edition Support

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Cortex XSOAR - Community Edition Support

L2 Linker

Post here for all of your Community Edition support questions and one of our product experts will get back to you soon! 

33 REPLIES 33

Thanks Amore. I tried both suggestions but no luck. I can also page through all my indicators and see that there are no IPV6 values.

L3 Networker

Hi @DavidKoh In that case, we would need to see more screenshots of your configuration and perhaps logs. If you have a dedicated Customer Success team, please reach out to your CSE to take a look. If not, please open a support case with the aforementioned information. 

L0 Member

Hi,

I am trying to add a new dashboard, but "add dashboard" is greyed out. The same goes for the edit function on an existing dashboard.

Is this a Community limitation? I am running ver. 6.6.0 .

Hi @AndersJ,

Nope, this is not a limitation of the Community Edition. These actions should be supported. It could, however, be a permissions issue. Please try using an Administrator account. For editing, please ensure you are trying to edit a custom dashboard. System dashboards cannot be modified, so it is expected to see "Edit" grayed out for those.

L0 Member

Registered for the Community XSOAR Edition two weeks ago but did not receive a download link. Is there a contact in such a case?

L1 Bithead

Hello everyone, I'm moving my XSOAR application to another server, so, I need yo download the license and the software again, but it shows me this error: 

JuanCarlos_Lopez_0-1655137982893.png

I really need to download it again, How can I proceed?

Thanks for your help!

Hi @barteltm, I will message you directly to get this resolved. 

Hi @JuanCarlosLopez – This error indicates the permitted number of downloads has been exceeded for the download link. Is this for a community edition (CE) download? If so, please try to re-register to get a new CE download link.

L1 Bithead

Hello everyone, 

I'm trying to integrate a local Splunk instance with my local XSOAR, and i'm getting this error:

JuanCarlos_Lopez_0-1655313917917.png

Can anyone help me to solve the integrations errors?

Thanks.

I also have similar issue. @ELaufer any help on this please!

Hi @asawyer ,

I have the same issue as Andersj and i am connected as an admin. During the first 30 days (everything was enabled), i had no issue. Since i switched to community, it is not availbale any more.

I will check the roles just in case and reboot my server.

Regards,

Alexandre/

L3 Networker

@Alex_Sitbon unfortunately I was incorrect on this before. I have since received confirmation that not being able to add or edit dashboards is an expected limitation of the Community Edition license. 

L3 Networker

Hello,

I have an evaluation license and it has been succesfully loaded on the Server. When running any command I receive the following error. 

michaelsysec242_0-1670831059079.png

DBOT appears to be blocking my commands yet this license was provided for this product and this server as an evaluation. After checking the logs I am getting the error that this is part of the free license flow, and that an investigation has been started. What can I do to resolve this ? 

L0 Member

Hi , I am new in Cortex XSOAR world . From where I can download xsoar community image so that i can install it. 

L0 Member

Hi , I am requesting a community version of Cortex XSOAR. I would like to know from where I can download XSOAR community image so that i can install it. Also the license downloaded from panel is a text file with content "null" instead of a valid json file. Please help me. My company has a enterprise license but I'd like to research it in my home lab.

@ELaufer 

• 33 replies
  • 2 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!