How can I retrieve the integration instance configurations through the api?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

How can I retrieve the integration instance configurations through the api?

L0 Member

Hi Team,

I need assistance in retrieving configurations for a specific integration instance to create an incident link. When I use the endpoint /settings/integration/search, it provides a comprehensive list of all integrations along with their source code. However, the response is extensive, and I'm looking to filter the results based on the instance name.

I've experimented with the "query" parameter, but it hasn't yielded the desired outcome. I'm seeking a more efficient way to fetch the configurations of a particular integration instance without having to iterate over the entire list.

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

L2 Linker

@lordstark,

Unfortunately, when you query the api endpoint /settings/integration/search, the filtering for the view in the UI actually happens in the browser, and thus regardless of the query parameter, the API endpoint will always return all the integrations. 

As you mentioned, unfortunately, the only method is to iterate through the list in an automation to filter your results.
Please find below a simple automation that returns a specific integration instance configuration. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

L2 Linker

@lordstark,

Unfortunately, when you query the api endpoint /settings/integration/search, the filtering for the view in the UI actually happens in the browser, and thus regardless of the query parameter, the API endpoint will always return all the integrations. 

As you mentioned, unfortunately, the only method is to iterate through the list in an automation to filter your results.
Please find below a simple automation that returns a specific integration instance configuration. 

• 1 accepted solution
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!