Is there automation that delete old incident tikcet?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Is there automation that delete old incident tikcet?

L1 Bithead

I have a job run every 5 mins and it will upload a file to AWS, after it runs it would create an incident which I don't want to keep, is there any out of box automation that can delete incident as well as the artifact the job created to save some space?

5 REPLIES 5

L4 Transporter

You could use the XSOAR File Management integration (community contributed), and add a step into your playbook to delete the file once it's uploaded to AWS.  

https://cortex.marketplace.pan.dev/marketplace/details/XSOARFileManagement/

I wouldn't worry about deleting the Incident, but you can do it via a command in the Core REST API integration.  

https://cortex.marketplace.pan.dev/marketplace/details/DemistoRESTAPI/

You would need another job to do it though, won't work if the Incident running your playbook tries to delete itself, then you'd need another playbook to delete that one, and so on (Basically Inception).  

L4 Transporter

You could use "demisto-delete-incidents (Demisto REST API)" to delete incidents by id.

L1 Bithead

I try to use "demisto-delete-incidents (Demisto REST API)" to test delete an incident, it give me an error 

Error from Core REST API is : Script failed to run: TypeError: Cannot read property 'constructor' of undefined at reduce_data (script:183:21(37)) (2603)

what is that mean

You should install "Demisto REST API (Deprecated)" and insert the API Key

L1 Bithead

I actually find the problem is on the REST API configuration, and API ID should be leave as blank rather than have an value. not sure why but that is how I get rid of the error

• 5 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!