Print Command "The command does not exist or it is disabled"

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Print Command "The command does not exist or it is disabled"

L3 Networker

Hello All, I am having issues with the "Print" command on the XSOAR. I am dealing with the current up to date version (6.5.0) and this is a persistent error that appears every few days. The following error is received and in no way has the command been disabled or removed. Thanks in advance. 

Cortex XSOAR 

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

Hey @michaelsysec242, this issue was identified specifically for Multi-tenant with Elastic setups and was fixed in version 6.6.0. If this is the architecture in your environment, upgrading should fix it, otherwise, I suggest that you open a support ticket with all the information and logs (though I would first try upgrading anyway).

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

L4 Transporter

Hi @michaelsysec242, Did you attach a screenshot or the error? Please re-check your post. 

L3 Networker

ErrorError

Hey @michaelsysec242, this issue was identified specifically for Multi-tenant with Elastic setups and was fixed in version 6.6.0. If this is the architecture in your environment, upgrading should fix it, otherwise, I suggest that you open a support ticket with all the information and logs (though I would first try upgrading anyway).

Many thanks, unfortunately what you mentioned isn't relevant for my XSOAR Setup. I will upgrade in any case as this could solve this problem. 

L4 Transporter

@michaelsysec242 Looking at the screenshot it think I see the error. It looks like you have typed the command wrong. It should be a capital 'P' for print. I was able to replicate you issue. 

Screen Shot 2022-06-01 at 1.15.08 pm.png

Let me know if this fixes your issue. 

• 1 accepted solution
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!