After Upgrading to 1.1.108. I can't log on anymore. Reset does not work

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

After Upgrading to 1.1.108. I can't log on anymore. Reset does not work

L0 Member

Hi

I upgraded expedition and I failed some times but finally got it working (was missing some dependencies + upgraded to python3)

But I coudn't log on anymore with my account. I then tried to reset it with the PHP file (below) and while it succeeded I still couldn't log in with the default credentials.

I can see that is uses a hash for the pwd. is it possible to create a new user like this?

$restoreQuery = 'UPDATE pandbRBAC.users SET password="$2y$10$Nk2/jJmmirfgfLLPEGJ7.erkiaVCgRGUZvSPi5wG/gg8SqYFBvYPO" WHERE email="admin";';

xxx@yyyy:/tmp# apt-get install expedition-beta
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
expedition-beta is already the newest version (1.1.108).

xxx@yyyy:~$ php /var/www/html/OS/startup/restore/restoreAdmin.php

✓ Connected successfully to the database
✓ Admin user found
✓ Admin password restored to: 'paloalto'

Kind regards

Yonick

1 REPLY 1

L6 Presenter

Hi @yonick.verlinden , this might not be related to the upgrade, it could be related to disk space , can you issue

$df -k 

this command will tell you disk space usage, if there is 100% full on some of the drive, you won't be able to login in GUI, please delete some unused files under that directory, usually /boot directory might be full. 

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!