Fixing Crypto IPSec and IKE Gateways for Tunnels- Missing?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Fixing Crypto IPSec and IKE Gateways for Tunnels- Missing?

L1 Bithead

I am working on a new project with an ASA config I have used in a previous project.  I am attempting to clean up the IPSec Tunnels as it's saying I need to apply new crypto profile to the outside map.  However, I do not see where it shows the existing crypto profiles anymore.  Is anyone else experiencing this issue?  

2 accepted solutions

Accepted Solutions

The tab looks like below screenshot.  If it was there few days ago but it is not, I would suggest you restart your Expedition VM and close all your browser and re-launch the GUI, try different browser as well.  

Screen Shot 2020-07-22 at 12.34.10 PM.png

View solution in original post

I restarted the VM and my tabs are back.  Thanks! 

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

L6 Presenter

Hello @keikenberry 

Please review configuration under Network-> VPN section as attached screenshot, most likely you need to re-attache the IKE crypto profile to the IKE gateway and review the IPsec crypto profile of each VPN tunnel. 

Screen Shot 2020-07-22 at 12.12.52 PM.png

Thank you @lychiang .  That is the tab I am looking for, but for some reason it's no longer there.  Any suggestions?  ExpeditionIKEGateway7.22.2020.JPG

On the left side panel of the screen you show me , there are two tabs, you are currently in the first tab- IPsec Tunnel tab, switch to 2nd tab- "Network Profile" tab , you will see all IKE crypto , IKE gateway, IPsec Crypto configuration, etc there. 

The tabs are not on the left side of the panel.  This is why I am perplexed, because it was there a couple of days ago, but now it's not.    

ExpeditionVPNTab.JPG

The tab looks like below screenshot.  If it was there few days ago but it is not, I would suggest you restart your Expedition VM and close all your browser and re-launch the GUI, try different browser as well.  

Screen Shot 2020-07-22 at 12.34.10 PM.png

I restarted the VM and my tabs are back.  Thanks! 

• 2 accepted solutions
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!